Even though most Christians will never move overseas, the Bible enlists every Christian and every local church in the grand project of global missions. The local church is the engine of world missions. But where should a church begin?
Churches don’t need a complicated missions program. They need the Bible and the wisdom to know how to apply it. This book points to Scripture and offers practical steps for training and supporting missionaries, forming international partnerships, sending short-term teams, and engaging the nations both at home and abroad.
Table of Contents
Foreword by David Platt
Introduction: Missions at a Crossroad
- A Biblical Foundation for Missions
- First Things First
- Sending and Supporting Well
- Getting the House in Order
- Healthy Missions Partnerships
- Reforming Short-Term Missions
- Engaging the Nations by Other Means
Conclusion: Stepping toward the Nations
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Weight : 0.202 kg
- Dimensions : 17.78 × 12.7 × 1.27 cm
- Format : Hardback
- ISBN : 9781433555701
- Language : English
- Pages : 128
- Publisher : For The Truth