John 1-12: Life to the full
Eight studies for groups or individuals
Eight studies for small groups walking through the first half of John’s Gospel with a focus on living the fulfilling life.
Josh Moody walks groups through the first half of John’s Gospel, showing how the “seven signs” give us a glimpse of the fullness of life the Word became flesh to offer.
Featuring close attention to the text, a focus on real-life application and questions that really open up discussion. Plus a comprehensive guide for leaders in the back.
Why study John 1–12?
1. Meeting the Word
2. Out of the temple, into the kingdom
3. Strange harvest and religious red tape
4. Food that will not spoil
5. Dividing lines and drawing in the dust
6. Free to see the light
7. The controversial shepherd
8. The resurrection and the life
|Dimensions||21.08 × 13.97 × 0.38 cm|
1 review for John 1-12: Life to the full