Where is God’s glory most clearly seen? And how are we changed by glimpsing that glory?
In these eight Bible studies for small groups, Josh Moody brings groups to gaze at the place of greatest glory—the wooden cross and the empty tomb.
Featuring close attention to the text, a focus on real-life application and questions that really open up discussion. Plus a comprehensive guide for leaders in the back.
Why study John 13–21?
1. Power to serve (13:1-38)
2. Promises for troubled hearts (14:1-31)
3. Fruit that will last (15:1-16:33)
4. A time for glory (17:1-26)
5. Betrayal & denial (18:1-27)
6. The glory of the cross (18:28-19:42)
7. Life in his name (20:1-31)
8. Breakfast by the sea (21:1-25)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.