No products in the cart.
WATCH THE trailor
WATCH THE TRAILER AND LISTEN TO THE AUTHOR
We believe in God, we serve God, we trust God, but would we say that we enjoy God on a day to day basis? What exactly does a personal relationship with God look like, and how is it even possible?
This seminal work by Tim Chester shows us how we can enjoy God in every moment of every day, whether we are experiencing good times or hard times; whether we are changing nappies, or stuck on a train. He explores how the Father, the Son and the Spirit relate to us in our day-to-day lives, and how to respond.
As we interact more with God and understand how awesome he is, we will experience joy in our service, our witness, our sacrifices and our suffering.
- Mike and Emma’s Monday morning
- In every pleasure we can enjoy the Father’s generosity
- In every hardship we can enjoy the Father’s formation
- In every prayer we can enjoy the Father’s welcome
- In every failure we can enjoy the Son’s grace
- In every pain we can enjoy the Son’s presence
- In every supper we can enjoy the Son’s touch
- In every temptation we can enjoy the Spirit’s life
- In every groan we can enjoy the Spirit’s hope
- In every word we can enjoy the Spirit’s voice
- In one another we can enjoy God’s love
- In daily repentance and faith we can enjoy God’s freedom
- Under the hood
The Good Book Company