John 13-21 For You
Revealing the way of true glory
Expository Bible-study guide to the second half of John’s Gospel, showing how the surprising glory of the cross transforms Jesus’ followers.
Josh Moody takes readers to the upper room with the disciples, to the cross with the Lord Jesus, and on to the empty tomb and the shores of Lake Galilee, showing at each point how gazing at the surprising glory of the God of the cross transforms his followers.
This Expository Guide takes you verse by verse through the text in an accessible and applied way. It is less academic than a traditional commentary and can be read cover-to-cover, used in personal devotions, used to lead small group studies, or used for sermon preparation.
There is an accompanying Good Book Guide for small group Bible studies.
Introduction to John 13–24
1. The Hour Had Come (13:1-38)
2. No Need to be Troubled (14:1-31)
3. Fruitful Branches and Hated Followers (15:1-16:4)
4. Unless I Go Away… (16:5-33)
5. A Time to be Glorified (17:1-26)
6. Betrayed and Denied (18:1-27)
7. A Strange Kind of King (18:28-19:16)
8. The Predicted Death (19:17-42)
9. Resurrection Peace and Power (20:1-31)
10. Breakfast by the Sea (21:1-25)
Glossary & Bibliography
|Dimensions||26.16 × 21.08 × 1.02 cm|
The Pastor’s Soul
Leaders Who Follow
Isaiah For You
How Can I Pray?
What Makes Us Human?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.