1 Peter: Living well on the way home
Six studies for individuals or groups
Discover how to live on the way home to your glorious inheritance—with joy and hope in the face of hardships.
The Christian life, lived well, is not easy. That’s because we don’t belong in this world. Peter writes to churches who were being increasingly marginalized and misunderstood by their surrounding culture—to churches just like ours. Yet he did not tell them to retreat, but to keep journeying on, and to do so not with gritted teeth but with joy and hope.
These six sessions will inspire and equip you to live in that same way as you journey home.
Why study 1 Peter?
1. Certain future, joyful present (1 v 1-12)
2. Loving Christ by loving your church (1 v 13 – 2 v 3)
3. The greatest building (1 Peter 2 v 4-12)
4. In his footsteps (2 v 13 – 3 v 7)
5. Christ also suffered (3 v 8 – 4 v 6)
6. Stand firm, for the end is at hand (4 v 7 – 5 v 14)
|Dimensions||21 × 13.9 × .06 cm|
The Pastor’s Soul
Leaders Who Follow
Isaiah For You
How Can I Pray?
What Makes Us Human?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.