Romans 8-16: In view of God’s mercy:
Studies on how to live life in response to God’s mercy, by the power of his Spirit.
Timothy Keller says that Romans 8 contains the secret to real life change. In this seven-study guide, he takes groups through that chapter and the rest of the second half of the book of Romans. Christians will learn together how to live life in response to God’s mercy, by the power of his Spirit.
Keller’s trademark gifts of making the complex clear and the difficult joyful will mean Christians will love studying the Bible alongside this resource, and be inspired to apply it to their hearts and lives.
Table of Contents
Why study Romans 8–16?
1. The life of the Spirit (8:1-13)
2. Glorious adoption (8:14-39)
3. Sovereign mercy (9:1 – 10:4)
4. The gospel and Israel (10:5 – 11:36)
5. New relationships (12 – 13)
6. The weak and the strong (14:1 – 15:1)
7. Ministry and mission (15 – 16)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.