No products in the cart.
WATCH THE trailor
“GALATIANS IS ALL ABOUT THE GOSPEL – THE GOSPEL ALL OF US NEED THROUGHOUT ALL OF OUR LIVES. IT’S DYNAMITE, AND I PRAY THAT ITS POWERFUL MESSAGE EXPLODES IN YOUR HEART AS YOU READ THIS BOOK.”
Timothy Keller’s expository guide to Galatians will excite ordinary Christians in their faith and equip teachers and preachers in their work.
First in a new series of expository guides to the Bible, Timothy Keller’s Galatians For You walks you through the book of Galatians, showing how the gospel message changes the whole of our lives.
Combining close attention to the text with Timothy Keller’s trademark gift for clear explanation and compelling insights, Galatians for You is a uniquely flexible resource. It can simply be read as a book; used as a daily devotional, complete with reflection questions; or utilized by anyone who has a teaching ministry, to help small-group leaders understand and apply the text, and to give preachers helpful ways of connecting timeless Bible truths to today’s world.
Download the trailer with Tim Keller here (right click and save as to download)
“Galatians is all about the gospel – the gospel all of us need throughout all of our lives. It’s dynamite, and I pray that its powerful message explodes in your heart as you read this book.”
– Timothy Keller
Galatians for You is designed to work alongside Gospel Matters, Timothy Keller’s Bible study resource on Galatians for small groups and individuals.
Timothy Keller is a best-selling author and pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in Manhattan.
- Series preface
- Introduction to Galatians
- 1. The Uniqueness of the Gospel 1:1 – 9
- 2. God’s Amazing Grace 1:10 – 24
- 3. Gospel Unity 2:1 – 10
- 4. Living in Line with the Gospel 2:11 – 21
- 5. You Never Leave it Behind 3:1 – 14
- 6. The Law in the Gospel Life 3:15 – 25
- 7. Children of God 3:26 – 4:7
- 8. Two Religions, Two Ministries 4:8 – 20
- 9. Grace to the Barren 4:21 – 31
- 10. Gospel Freedom 5:1 – 15
- 11. Gospel Character 5:16 – 25
- 12. Gospel Relationships 5:26 – 6:5
- 13. Sowing and Reaping 6:6 – 18
|Dimensions||5.3 × 8.5 × 0.5 cm|
The Good Book Company