No products in the cart.
WATCH THE trailor
Without Exodus, we have an impoverished understanding of the nature of God, the achievement of the cross, the triumph of the resurrection and the identity of God’s people.
With his trademark Christ-centered clarity, Tim Chester walks readers through Exodus, making its great themes thrillingly clear to those new to the book, and unearthing wonderful new surprises for those familiar with it.
You can read through this book as a normal book… work through it as part of your daily Bible-reading routine using the questions for reflection at the end of each chapter… or use it to help you teach this book of the Bible, whether in small groups or from the pulpit.
- 1. A People and a Land
- 2. What’s in a Name?
- 3. When Life gets Harder, not Better
- 4. God vs Pharaoh
- 5. Liberated for Service
- 6. To the Eastern Shore
- 7. Grumbling or Gratitude?
- 8. Father-in-law: Mission and Wisdom
- 9. Meeting at the Mountain of God
- 10. The Law of God and Life in Christ
- 11. Finding our Way Home
- 12. The Priestly Wardrobe
- 13. The Golden Calf and the God of Mercy
- 14. Show me your Glory
- 15. A Taste of God’s Glory
|Dimensions||5.3 × 8.5 × 1.1 cm|
The Good Book Company