No products in the cart.
WATCH THE trailor
Bake through the Bible helps parents with young children to explore the Bible with their child while having lots of fun cooking together.
Download the authors interview (98MB).
This book contains 20 Bible stories, told in a simple, engaging style, that take your child through the whole storyline of the Bible. Each story is supported by a cooking activity that reinforces the main teaching, along with questions to discuss while cooking, and a simple recap to use when enjoying what they’ve cooked.
Cooking activities include:
– Sparkly promise cookies to remember God’s wonderful promises to Abraham
– Happy crepe faces in response to God’s promise to send His Rescuer and Forever-King
– Spiral tuna wraps for a picnic that links with Jesus’ miracle of feeding thousands
– An empty bread tomb with Easter dips to celebrate Jesus’ resurrection
You don’t have to be a good cook—just ready to have some fun as you Bake through the Bible!
- 1. God makes everything: Creation cookies
- 2. God’s people disobey him: Sad pizza faces
- 3. God makes amazing promises: Sparkly promise cookies
- 4. God’s people grow: Bread shapes
- 5. God rescues his people: Lamb burgers
- 6. God shows us how to live: Frozen fruit treats
- 7. God gives his people a home: Egg people in bread homes
- 8. God looks after his people: Thirst-quenching smoothies
- 9. God promises a Forever-King: Crown cookies
- 10. God promises a Rescuer: Happy crêpe faces
- 11. The birth of Jesus: Christmas cupcakes
- 12. The shepherds and the star: Starry jam tarts
- 13. Jesus feeds thousands: Spiral tuna wraps
- 14. Jesus calms the storm: Jelly boats
- 15. Jesus can open blind eyes: See-through eyes
- 16. Jesus dies: The cross: Hot cross buns
- 17. Jesus lives: The resurrection: Empty bread tomb with Easter dips
- 18. Jesus gives his friends a job: Fruity chocolate fudge gifts
- 19. Jesus can make our hearts clean: Dirty and clean heart biscuits
- 20. God’s new creation: Gooey chocolate dessert
|Dimensions||26.67 × 21.08 × 0.76 cm|
Susie Bentley-Taylor & Bekah Moore
The Good Book Company