Mark For You
For Reading, for Feeding, for Leading
Applied expository Bible-study guide to Mark—a book that portrays Jesus in a stunningly compelling way.
Mark’s fast-paced, action-packed Gospel portrays Jesus in a way that is stunningly compelling—and deeply challenging too.
Join Bible teacher Jason Meyer as he unpacks Mark verse by verse. He unveils how the book fits together, marvels at important details, and highlights key themes. Most of all, he helps you to turn your eyes to Jesus—his power, his wisdom, and his compassionate heart.
This accessible, absorbing expository guide is more applied than a typical commentary, making it a great resource for personal devotion, as well as useful for leading small-group studies or for sermon preparation. Contains foreword by Thomas R. Schreiner.
1. Introducing the Son of God (Mark 1:1-13)
2. What Jesus Came For (Mark 1:14-45)
3. A Man of Authority (Mark 2:1 – 3:6)
4. Outsiders and Insiders (Mark 3:7 – 4:34)
5. What No One Else Can Do (Mark 4:35 – 6:30)
6. All Things Well (Mark 6:31 – 8:21)
7. The Struggle for Sight (Mark 8:22 – 9:29)
8. Who Is Welcome? (Mark 9:30-50)
9. The Upside-Down Kingdom (Mark 10:1-52)
10. Jesus in the Temple (Mark 11:1 – 12:12)
11. A Battle of Wits (Mark 12:13-44)
12. Signs of the End (Mark 13:1-37)
13. Toward the Cross (Mark 14:1-72)
14. The Divine King (Mark 15:1 – 16:8)
|Dimensions||21.59 × 13.49 × 1.19 cm|
Jason Meyer & Thomas Schreiner
1 review for Mark For You