Luke wrote his Gospel to offer his first readers, and his readers today, certainty over the truth of the gospel, and joy that God’s promises have been fulfilled with the coming of his King.
With a close attention to the text and a focus on real-life application, Mike McKinley brings face to face with Jesus in a way that is fresh and compelling for both experienced and new readers of the first twelve chapters of Luke’s Gospel.
- Nothing is Impossible
- He Walked in our Shoes
- Temptation and Liberation (but also Rejection)
- Doctor Jesus
- Losing Friends and Influencing People
- Great Unexpectations
- Of Soils and Storms
- Satisfaction, Shocks, and Self-Denial
- At the Peak and in the Valley
- On the Road to Jerusalem
- Listening and Speaking
- Woes, Worries, and the Gospel of Fear
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.