Acts 1-12: The Church is Born
Eight studies for groups or individuals
Eight studies for small groups walking through the first half of Acts
Albert Mohler guides groups through the first half of the book of Acts, showing how the ascension of Christ, the coming of the Spirit, and the birth and growth of the church shapes our lives and mission today.
Features close attention to the text, a focus on real-life application, and questions that really open up discussion. Plus a comprehensive guide for leaders in the back.
Why Study Acts 1–12?
1. Promises (Acts 1)
2. The Spirit-fueled Church (Acts 2–3)
3. Persecution and Problems (Acts 4–5)
4. I See the Heavens Opened (Acts 6–7)
5. Beyond Jerusalem (Acts 8)
6. Conversion of a Murderer (Acts 9)
7. To the Gentiles (Acts 10–11)
8. The Apostle, the Angel and the King (Acts 12)
|Dimensions||21.08 × 13.97 × 0.38 cm|
Dr R. Albert Mohler Jr
1 review for Acts 1-12: The Church is Born